Even though Clemson lost, there isn't too much movement after Week 7.
1. Clemson Tigers (6-1, 4-1). Clemson was outcoached and outplayed in an upset loss to Syracuse, but the Tigers remain the best team in the league. For now.
2. Miami Hurricanes (5-0, 3-0). Miami needed a fourth-quarter comeback to win two weeks in a row. Take a bow, as the only undefeated ACC team left.
3. Virginia Tech Hokies (5-1, 1-1). The Hokies got to rest up on a bye before hosting North Carolina.
4. NC State Wolfpack (6-1, 4-0). The Wolfpack are off to their best start since 2002 and are the only team that controls their destiny in the ACC Atlantic.
5a. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-2, 2-1). You have to feel for the Jackets -- both of their losses were by one point.
5b Lamar Jackson. We have made an exception this week to note Lamar Jackson's super human performance on a team that has done little to help. Jackson had 512 yards and five touchdowns against Boston College ... and lost.
6.Florida State Seminoles (2-3, 2-2). The Seminoles aren't lighting up the scoreboard, but they still have never lost to Duke.
7. Virginia Cavaliers (5-1, 2-0). Virginia held on to beat North Carolina and is now one win away from bowl eligibility, a year after going 2-10.
8. Syracuse Orange (4-3, 2-1). Dino Babers put together a coaching masterpiece in the Orange's upset win over Clemson, ranked among the biggest in school history.
9. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-2, 1-2). Wake Forest had a bye week to prepare for a tough challenge against Georgia Tech.
10. Duke Blue Devils (4-3, 1-3). Duke has lost three straight after starting 4-0 as its passing game has stalled.
11. Boston College Eagles (3-4, 1-3). AJ Dillon put on a clinic against Louisville, with 272 yards rushing and perhaps the best stiff-arm you will ever see.
12. Pittsburgh Panthers (2-5, 0-3). Pitt played NC State tough in the first half, but its defense could not slow down Nyheim Hines.
13. Louisville Cardinals (4-3, 1-3). The Cards have far too much talent to underachieve this much.
14. North Carolina Tar Heels (1-6, 0-4). The Tar Heels are 0-4 in the ACC for the first time since 2006.