Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker
Here are a few halftime observations:
* The Browns are daring Ravens rookie quarterback Joe Flacco to beat them defensively. Cleveland is giving up a lot of short throws but remain ready to pounce on anything over 12-15 yards. Both interceptions have come on downfield passes where Flacco took a chance for longer gains.
* Cleveland quarterback Derek Anderson has had success against Baltimore in the past, and so far he's played his best half of the 2008 season. Anderson completed 9-of-20 passes for 101 yards and a touchdown. His score came on a 19-yard screen pass to backup tailback Jerome Harrison.
* Baltimore tailback Willis McGahee looks decent in his first game of the year following knee surgery. McGahee has 10 carries for 37 yards and a touchdown. On his 5-yard score, McGahee broke a tackle in the backfield and marched in the end zone.
* The Browns are short on offensive linemen with guards Eric Steinbach (shoulder) and Ryan Tucker (hip) both inactive today. So far starters Seth McKinney and Rex Hadnot have played well. But the unit's depth will be something to monitor in the second half as players start to wear down.
* Ravens starting safety Dawan Landry suffered a neck injury towards the end of the second quarter and was carted off the field. It was announced in the press box that Landry has movement in all of his extremities.