We’ve not checked in on the NFL Network’s top 100 players countdown. It’s a good time now as Jeff Saturday will be one of the 10 players unveiled as ranked between No. 51-60 in the next installment.
Peyton Manning offers the commentary presenting Saturday, the second of six Colts who will be on the final list.
SaturdayThe newest episode airs Sunday at 8 pm ET, 7 p.m. CT. An hour later there is a reaction show.
Here is the list that has been revealed so far, with their presenters in parentheses. AFC South players are in bold.
96. Nick Collins – Green Bay Packers (Dom Capers)
90. Joe Flacco – Baltimore Ravens (John Harbaugh)
88. Vernon Davis – San Francisco 49ers (Takeo Spikes)
87. Jordan Gross – Carolina Panthers (John Fox)
83. Mike Williams – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Josh Freeman)
81. B.J. Raji – Green Bay Packers (Shaun O’Hara)
79. D’Brickashaw Ferguson – New York Jets (Brian Schottenheimer)
76. Santonio Holmes – New York Jets (Rex Ryan)
75. Jay Ratliff – Dallas Cowboys (Tom Coughlin)
74. Greg Jennings – Green Bay Packers (Mike McCarthy)
72. Tony Romo – Dallas Cowboys (Jason Garrett)
70. Miles Austin – Dallas Cowboys (Jason Garrett)
69. John Abraham – Atlanta Falcons (Josh Freeman)
67. Brian Waters – Kansas City Chiefs (Takeo Spikes)
66. Richard Seymour – Oakland Raiders (Romeo Crennel)
65. Vonta Leach – Houston Texans (Kirk Morrison)
61. Brandon Marshall – Miami Dolphins (Jon Gruden)
The list makes for good conversation. But that players deemed McNabb worthy of a spot in the top 100 automatically put into question their qualifications to vote effectively.