It's the fourth day of free agency, so let's update the Baltimore Ravens' free-agent rankings. Half of the Ravens' free agents are already off the market. Five have re-signed with the team, and three have gone elsewhere.
As always, click here for ESPN.com's free-agent tracker which will keep you up-to-date with all the moves from around the league.
Here is the rankings and where the players stand now (* -- unsigned):
1. Dennis Pitta, tight end: Signed a five-year, $32 million contract with the Ravens on Feb. 28 that includes $16 million guaranteed ($11 million signing bonus).
2. Eugene Monroe, offensive tackle: Signed a five-year, $37.5 million contract with the Ravens on March 11 that includes $19 million guaranteed ($11 million signing bonus).
3. Jacoby Jones, wide receiver-returner: Signed a four-year, $12 million contract with the Ravens on March 12 that includes $4.5 million guaranteed. Another $2 million is available through incentives based on receptions.
5. Daryl Smith, middle linebacker: Reached a four-year, $16.1 million deal on March 14 to remain with the Ravens.
*6. Michael Oher, offensive tackle: He made his first free-agent visit on Friday, when he met with the Titans. His return to the Ravens is considered unlikely.
*8. James Ihedigbo, safety: He visited the Detroit Lions on March 13, but he left without a contract. There is still a chance he could sign with the Lions, whose defensive coordinator (Teryl Austin) was the Ravens' secondary coach last season.
*10. Ed Dickson, tight end: His play declined the past two seasons, especially with dropped passes. Dickson doesn't expect to return, and a fresh start could help him.
*11. Terrence Cody, nose tackle: He was a disappointing second-round pick who never established himself as an impact player. It was telling in 2012 when he was beaten out by Ma'ake Kemoeatu, who was out of football for a year, for a starting job.
*12. Tandon Doss, wide receiver: He became a free agent after the Ravens chose not to tender him as a restricted free agent. Doss could still return to the Ravens.
*13. Vonta Leach, fullback: The three-time Pro Bowl lead blocker was phased out of the offense when the Ravens decided to spread out teams with three receivers. Leach has an uncertain future considering his age (32) and the declining interest in fullbacks.
14. Jeromy Miles, safety: Agreed to a one-year deal on March 13 to remain with the Ravens.
*15. Bernard Scott, running back: He was a stop-gap signing when the Ravens needed a third running back. The Ravens need to upgrade that spot this offseason.
*16. Dallas Clark, tight end: He turns 35 before the season starts, and his 31 catches were his fewest since 2006. No one would be surprised if Clark retired.