ESPN analyst Joe Schad put together his list of the Top 100 players to watch in 2010, and 18 Big 12 players made the cut.
Here are the Big 12 players who made the cut.
7. Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
25. Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M
27. Garrett Gilbert, QB, Texas
30. Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska
31. Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
37. Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma
40. Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
42. DeMarco Murray, RB, Oklahoma
44. Jerrod Johnson, QB, Texas A&M
49. Travis Lewis, LB, Oklahoma
55. Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
61. Jeremy Beal, DE, Oklahoma
69. Ronnell Lewis, LB, Oklahoma
70. Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri
79. Daniel Thomas, RB, Kansas State
81. Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma State
84. Sam Acho, DE, Texas
97. Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State
Who’s missing? Who should be higher? Who’s too high?
Alabama has the most of any team with seven, and Oklahoma has the most in the Big 12, with six. Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett is Schad's No. 1 player to watch.
Among Big 12 teams, the standings look like this:
1. Oklahoma, six players
2. Texas A&M, three
T-3. Texas, two
T-3. Missouri, two
T-3. Oklahoma State, two
T-6. Baylor, one
T-6. Nebraska, one
T-6. Kansas State, one