Time for a midseason checkup.
Here's the next round of my top 25 list, which we'll be revealing throughout the week. Here's more on my criteria.
11. Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M: Swope has been the Aggies' best player this year, especially after last week's four-touchdown, 206-yard explosion. He's third in the Big 12 with 619 receiving yards and six touchdowns on 40 catches.
12. Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State: Adcock continues to be a constant for one of the league's best offensive lines, despite injuries to Grant Garner and Jonathan Rush around him. The Cowboys are second nationally in total offense and have given up just eight sacks.
13. Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M: Porter could be higher on this list in another conference that doesn't have as many offensive juggernauts, but he's been fantastic this season. He's the league's sack leader, with 7.5, and has 9.5 tackles for loss to lead the Big 12.
14. Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma: Jefferson has been everywhere, and as sophomore safety, is making all kinds of plays and just outside the Big 12 defensive player of the year race. He's sixth nationally with four interceptions, including three in one quarter against Ball State.
15. Luke Joeckel, LT, Texas A&M: Joeckel has continued to mature as a sophomore second-year starter on a solid Aggies line. Texas A&M has the nation's No. 16 rushing offense and has given up just three sacks, the third-fewest nationally.
The rest of the list: