With help from our friends at ESPN Stats and Info, a look at what past playoff series tell us about how Game 6 of an Eastern Conference semifinal series between the Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers might play out:
* In NBA history, teams that have held a 3-2 lead in a best-of-seven series have went on to win the series 85.9 percent of the time (213-35). Teams with 3-2 series leads went 4-0 in the first round this postseason.
* Since Boston's Big 3 formed entering the 2007-08 season, the Celtics have struggled closing out series. When having the opportunity to clinch, the Celtics are just 10-12 in such games over that span. They are 1-1 this postseason in clinch opportunities.
* The 76ers enter Game 6 following a 101-85 loss in Game 5. Philadelphia is 4-0 this postseason following a loss.
* The last time the Celtics lost a best-of-seven series after leading 3-2 was in 2010 losing to the Lakers in the NBA Finals 4-3.
* The 76ers are 4-1 at home this postseason. Their only loss was a Game 3 defeat at the hands of Boston.