Two days before the NBA Draft, ESPN.com draft guru Chad Ford checks in with a two-round mock, which keeps Tokyo Apache center Jeremy Tyler as Boston's pick at No. 25:
* Mock, Version 1.0: Chris Singleton, Florida State
* Mock, Version 2.0: Jordan Williams, Maryland
* Mock, Version 3.0: Nikola Vucevic, USC
* Mock, Version 4.0: JaJuan Johnson, Purdue
* Mock, Version 5.0: Jeremy Tyler, Tokyo Apache
Hop HERE for more on Tyler.
With the No. 55 pick, Ford pegs small forward Jamine Peterson as Boston's choice, writing: "Peterson is one of the best scorers in the draft. He's a great athlete as well. He may have some question marks about his background, but the Celtics have never shied away from players like him."
As his draft profile explains, Peterson was dismissed from Providence last spring, went to play pro ball in Greece and eventually landed in the D-League playing for the New Mexico Thunderbirds of the NBA Development League. Peterson averaged 19.6 points and 10.2 rebounds per game during his sophomore season with Providence in 2010.