FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Fans attending this year's New England Patriots training camp at Gillette Stadium will notice a number of changes to the footprint of fan amenities offered.
Visitors will notice two distinct areas:
1. The Fan Walk will provide a street-fair-like atmosphere with a mixture of Patriots and partner activities, games and prizes. There will be several new photo opportunities including giant PATRIOTS letters, a new Hall of Fame inspired "Timeline of Greatness" and a "Size Me Up" exhibit.
2. The "Play Football" area features activities for children and adults alike. The team has installed a mini turf field for kids to test their speed and skills on a football-themed obstacle course. Meanwhile, adults can try their hand at a traditional quarterback tire challenge or test their leg strength with a real field goal kick. All fans participating in physical, interactive activities at training camp will be required to sign a waiver form.
3. Before practice, there will be a hosted show featuring cheerleader performances, trivia contests and alumni interviews.
4. Fans entering training camp will be required to go through magnetometers and have all bags screened by stadium security personnel.
5. For practices starting at 9:15 a.m., gates to training camp will open at 8 a.m.
The first practice of training camp is scheduled for Thursday, July 27 at 9:15 a.m.