Watch the video above for the Countdown Daily AccuScore report for Sunday’s Patriots-Steelers game.
* Overall, the Steelers won 59 percent of 10,000 AccuScore simulations of Sunday night’s game against the Patriots by an average score of about 25-21.
* In the simulations, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger put up slightly better numbers than Brady. Roethlisberger is projected to throw for 260 yards while Brady is averaging 250.
* The top-ranked Steelers defense is holding the Patriots to just 3 yards per carry in the AccuScore simulations. But if the Patriots can average more than 4.5 yards per carry, the tables turn and the Patriots have a 60 percent chance of winning, according to AccuScore.
* If the Steelers win the turnover battle, they are 72 percent favorites.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.