A roundup of how ESPN’s analysts see Sunday’s Patriots-Colts game playing out:
* ESPNBoston.com’s Mike Reiss: Patriots 27, Colts 20. I'm going with the Patriots at home, where they play some of their best football. Quarterback Tom Brady has won his last 24 regular-season home starts, and with a win Sunday will tie Brett Favre's home regular-season win streak, which is the longest in the NFL. This is a game where every possession figures to be precious.
* ESPNBoston.com’s Tedy Bruschi: Patriots 28, Colts 24. You honestly have to ask yourself which team will show up? The team that laid an egg in Cleveland or the team that looked the NFL's best in Pittsburgh? I am going with the latter. This team will start to show some winning consistency.
* ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter: Patriots over Colts. I look at the Colts as a team as long as they have Peyton Manning they have a chance They're not as good, I don't think, as some of the other Colts teams in recent years, but that's probably as much due to injury as anything else. (From a WEEI interview)
* Bill Simmons: PATRIOTS (-4) over Colts. In my John Kreese voice: "Finish them! FINISH THEM!" You know really frightens me? This is the most confident I've felt going into a Colts-Pats game in like seven years. Crap. Now I'm getting nervous ...
* ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth: Patriots over Colts. The Patriots are still a spread offense that doesn’t have a power identity as far as running the ball, but they are running it just well enough to keep that passing game going and they’re healthy at the wide receiver position, they’re getting in synch with their quarterback. Love the leadership on the sideline of Tom Brady, getting after that offense, saying “Guys, we’ve got to be perfect against these Steelers.” I like what they’ve got going on right now. The Indianapolis Colts have so many injuries on the offensive side of the ball.
* ESPN experts: Seven of the eight experts pick the Patriots to beat the Colts (only Seth Wickersham picks Indy).
* Sunday Countdown: Keyshawn Johnson, Mike Ditka, Cris Carter and Tom Jackson all pick the Patriots.
* Madden simulation: Colts 24, Patriots 19. In a battle that has been billed as Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning, you expect greatness. What you don't expect is a pick-six thrown by Brady becoming the most important pass of the game. But that's what happened, as Kelvin Hayden returned an interception 42 yards to the house in the Colts' 24-19 victory.
* Ken Moll, Scouts, Inc.: Patriots 24, Colts 23. (Insider)
* Make your Week 11 picks with our Pigskin Pick’Em contest.
* What's your prediction for Patriots-Colts? Leave it in the comments section of this blog post.