A look at some links from around the country on the Patriots:
1. Jim Corbett of USA Today spent a few days at Gillette Stadium for a cover piece on quarterback Tom Brady, and he quotes Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau. "To do what Brady did in those weather conditions in Chicago? That might be one of the most outstanding quarterback performances — ever," the 73-year-old LeBeau tells Corbett.
2. John McClain of the Houston Chronicle maps out a path for the Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady to earn a fourth Super Bowl ring, calling the Steelers their biggest obstacle.
3. Writing from a Packers perspective, Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel talks to Green Bay players about their impressions of the potent Patriots offense.
4. Rick Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News writes on how defensive touchdowns can be game-changers, and the Patriots are right atop the NFL with Gary Guyton (2), Kyle Arrington, Patrick Chung and James Sanders all scoring touchdowns. Add in two return touchdowns and that's a lot of "bonus points."
5. Kevin Fishbain of Pro Football Weekly writes on "Belichick's coaching masterpiece", opining that "the coaching jobs of Todd Haley, Steve Spagnuolo and Raheem Morris should not be ignored, but Belichick is the NFL's Coach of the Year."
6. Tim Graham of ESPN.com offers up five impressive Patriots statistics.
7. Don Banks of SI.com produces a 2010 re-draft and has Patriots Devin McCourty (No. 15), Aaron Hernandez (No. 21) and Rob Gronkowski (No. 27) all cracking the first round.