In the video above, Cassidy Hubbarth goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Chargers game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* Overall, the Patriots won 60 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations of Monday's game against the Chargers by an average score of about 31-27.
* Philip Rivers projects for about 25 more yards passing than Tom Brady, though both quarterbacks project for big days through the air (at least two passing TDs).
* If both QBs have big games -- 280+ yards passing 2+ TDs -- the Patriots are still 60 percent favorites because the Chargers RBs are not running well in simulations.
* San Diego running backs Ryan Matthews and Mike Tolbert are projected for just 3 yards per carry. If they have big games -- 5+ yards per carry -- then San Diego becomes a 58 percent favorite.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.