In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Cowboys game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* Tom Brady is averaging 320 yards passing and 3 touchdown passes per simulation. The Patriots won 85 percent of the simulations in which Brady posted these numbers.
* The Cowboys win 50 percent of the sims in which they sack Brady 4 or more times (remember, they plan on bringing the "kitchen sink" against him) and force at least 2 interceptions.
* Tony Romo is projected for 300-plus yards and 2 touchdowns, but threw no interceptions in just 29 percent of sims.
* The Cowboys win 65 percent of simulations in which Romo throws no interceptions and the Dallas running backs rush for more than 100 yards.
* Overall, the Patriots won a whopping 78 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of about 35-24.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.