Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is spending Tuesday on ESPN's campus as a "spokesman" for a GMC promotion he's a part of, and the following is a segment from SportsCenter this morning.
1. The Patriots' mindset entering Sunday's win over the Jets.
2. The offense getting back to its scoring ways and the defense rising up.
3. Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Vince Wilfork and Jerod Mayo as players who speak out when things need to be addressed.
4. The 2010 playoff loss giving the Patriots "more of a drive" this year.
5. Teaming up with Rob Gronkowski to form a solid 1-2 tight end punch.
6. What separates Tom Brady from others at the quarterback spot.