Every week on ESPNBoston.com, Tedy Bruschi and Mike Reiss team up for a Patriots podcast. This week's podcast is posted (link here) and here is the outline:
1. Homers vs. Haters.
2. Scott Pioli memories, as the former Patriots VP of Player Personnel returns to town as Chiefs GM.
3. Matt Cassel thoughts, and recollections of his time in New England.
4. QB injuries around the NFL and how they impact the Patriots.
1. Who is quarterback Tyler Palko?
2. Dwayne Bowe, Jonathan Baldwin and big receivers.
3. Focusing on the best cornerback in the NFL few know about.
4. Thoughts on Chiefs defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel.
1. @PatriotsHaven -- If the Patriots defense can get healthy, do you believe the unit can develop into a respectable defense this year?
2. @ LisaSLC -- Should fans be worried that the Pats will get complacent down the stretch, since their schedule is "light"?
3. @oecolampadius -- Does the Pats secondary lack talent, or do they just need more help from the pass rush?
4. @seechrisrun -- Long-term defensive strategies in the draft.