A roundup of how ESPN's analysts see Sunday’s Patriots-Jets game playing out:
* ESPN Analyst Tedy Bruschi: Patriots 38, Chiefs 13: This next stretch of games is where the New England Patriots start to gain some momentum. The Chiefs are well-coached, but are beat up and outmanned. Tyler Palko won't be able to take advantage of the defensive weaknesses that the Patriots have. This game might get out of hand. Tom Brady has a big night.
* ESPNBoston.com’s Mike Reiss: Patriots 30, Chiefs 17. I think the Chiefs come to play under the “Monday Night Football” spotlight, but in the end, envision them being outmanned. The Chiefs are averaging 15.6 points per game this season and it’s going to be hard for them to keep pace with Tom Brady and the Patriots’ offense. I don’t think it will be a blowout, but the Patriots should be in command by the fourth quarter.
* ESPNBoston.com columnist Jackie MacMullan: Patriots 31, Chiefs 14. Hard to envision any other outcome.
* ESPNBoston.com’s Chris Forsberg: Patriots 24, Chiefs 16. Like the rest of the quarterbacks that have faced the Patriots this season, Tyler Palko will probably emerge with pretty solid numbers for his NFL debut. Alas, the Patriots are the better team here and this feels like the week we might see the running game get back on track. The difference in this one: Red zone defense -- Pats continue to limit opponents to field goals; Chiefs (31st in league) simply can't stop teams in the red zone.
* ESPNBoston.com’s Mike Rodak: Patriots 21, Chiefs 13. The Patriots begin their coast to the playoffs, coming out with an easy win on Monday night. The Chiefs simply don't have the weapons to compete with the Patriots on their home turf.
* ESPN Boston Radio’s Andrew Brooks: Patriots 34 Chiefs 13. It's important when looking at the Patriots' remaining schedule to keep things as simple as possible. Here's what we know ... the Chiefs are 4-5 and coming off a pathetic loss to the Broncos. Tyler Palko is their starting QB and they are facing the Patriots in Foxborough with the whole world watching. Don't get cute with the "Romeo Crennel knows this offense" nonsense. This game shouldn't be close.
* NFL Countdown Daily: Mark Schlereth and Marcellus Wiley pick the Patriots.
* ESPN experts: All seven pick the Patriots to win.
* Sunday Countdown: Keyshawn Johnson, Tom Jackson, Cris Carter and Mike Ditka all pick the Patriots.
* Madden 12 simulation: Patriots 35, Chiefs 10. The Tom Brady to Rob Gronkowski connection continues to pay huge dividends inside the red zone for New England as Brady hits his tight end for two first half touchdown passes in the Pats 35-10 dismantling of the Chiefs. Brady finished the game with four touchdowns, while Gronkowski added nine catches for 120 yards as the Kansas City D was out there playing checkers while the Pats were playing chess.
* Gary Horton, Scouts Inc. (Insider): Patriots 31, Chiefs 10.
* Make your Week 11 picks with our Pigskin Pick’Em contest.
* What's your prediction for Patriots-Chiefs? Leave it in the comments section of this blog post.