A view from Denver on Saturday's divisional-round matchup between the Broncos and Patriots:
1. AFC West perspective. ESPN.com AFC West reporter Bill Williamson also has all the angles covered.
2. Turning the page. Jeff Legwold of the Denver Post provides analysis on the importance of putting an emotional win behind and focusing on the "most playoff-tested team remaining in the postseason field. Brady is a three-time Super Bowl champion. The Patriots know how to deal with the swirl that gets bigger the closer you get to the NFL championship game."
3. Talking about McDaniels. Mike Klis of the Denver Post writes a piece with the headline, "Does Patriots' hiring of McDaniels violate the spirit of fair play?" Said Broncos defender Robert Ayers: "I didn't know that would be legal. But we're not going to worry about that." Colunnist Woody Paige also opines (link here).
4. Tebow/Quinn dynamic. In his mailbag, Mike Klis of the Denver Post answers questions, one of which asks about quarterback Tim Tebow and how close he was to being benched early in Sunday's playoff win.
5. Tebow takes time with young fan. Colleen O'Connor of the Denver Post writes on a meeting between Tim Tebow and a young fan before Sunday's playoff win.
6. Matching up the stats. The Denver Post compiles some key statistics for both teams.