Over the course of the next week, ESPN Boston and ESPN New York will face off on a key matchup for Sunday's Super Bowl every weekday.
Today's Hot Button debates whether the Giants can stop the Patriots' tight end duo of Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. Click HERE to check out the back and forth between ESPNNewYork.com's Ohm Youngmisuk and ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss.
Here's an NFL Live debate on the topic as well:
Here's a look at our other Hot Buttons and what we have still to come:
* Monday: Who’ll be the better coach on Super Sunday, Belichick or Coughlin?
* Tuesday: Who’ll be the better QB on Super Sunday, Brady or Manning?
* Wednesday: Which team has better offensive weapons?
* Thursday: Is the Giants’ pass rush the Patriots’ Kryptonite?
* Friday: Prediction -- Patriots or Giants?