INDIANAPOLIS -- A few quick-hit thoughts on Media Day festivities:
1. Tight end Rob Gronkowski is scheduled to speak at podium No. 1. Fitting as his injury status is the top storyline for the Patriots.
2. There are 18 podiums and those are assigned to some of the team's top players, as well as coach Bill Belichick. No podium for Chad Ochocinco, but he figures to draw a large crowd regardless.
3. In a sign of how far he's come as a player, cornerback Kyle Arrington is scheduled to be at the final podium, No. 18.
4. Expecting a large crowd around offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia. In 2007, I remember Scarnecchia practically hiding in the tunnel at the stadium, as he prefers to avoid the media attention.
5. In a new twist, several thousand fans will be present at Media Day.