Every Thursday on ESPNBoston.com, there is a Patriots chat in the early afternoon. Today's chat kicked off at noon, can be recapped here, and included some of the following topics:
1. If the Patriots and Tom Brady were in the same position as the Colts and Peyton Manning, what would you do?
2. Trading up vs. trading down in the draft -- benefits and risks.
3. Running back spot and potential moves this offseason (don't forget BenJarvus Green-Ellis).
4. Peyton Manning and the AFC East.
5. Mario Williams and the possibility of him landing in New England.
6. Brian Hoyer and the backup QB spot.