ESPN Scouts Inc draft analyst Todd McShay delivers his annual "multi-option" mock draft, where he looks at each NFL team and breaks down the various scenarios for them in the first round.
McShay winds up slotting USC defensive end Nick Perry to the Patriots at No. 27, and then Michigan State defensive lineman Jerel Worthy at No. 31.
McShay presents five different scenarios for New England:
1. Pass-rusher a top priority (tied to slow development of Jermaine Cunningham).
2. Bolstering the defensive line with a bigger body.
3. Thinking of the future along the offensive line.
4. Solidify the safety spot.
5. Trade down to add extra picks.
To read the mock draft, CLICK HERE (Insider content).