This week's Patriots podcast with Tedy Bruschi is now posted on ESPNBoston.com (listen HERE), and the following is an outline of the discussion:
PATRIOTS BLAST TEXANS
1. A look back at some of the key points from the win.
2. Patriots LB Jerod Mayo taking his game to a new level.
3. Texans QB Matt Schaub a disappointment.
PATRIOTS PREP FOR 49ERS
1. "Old-school" meets "new-school" as Bill Belichick preps team for new-age offense.
2. Getting familiar with the "grab" technique -- a 49ers staple on D.
3. Randy Moss returns to Foxborough, Part II.
1. @Woodlin37 -- How Bill Belichick gets the most out of his end-of-roster players?
2. @Behind_Red_Eyes -- How much do you miss playing football?
3. @ArjunaRamgopal -- Thoughts on the aggressive Patriots defense?
4. @jconran -- How have the Patriots turned things around on defense?
5. @cliffenotes -- How much of December success is tied to extra film of foes to study?
6. @chrambrose -- What defensive player do you think has improved the most?
7. @mscalese -- Any talk of Vince Wilfork for defensive player of the year?