ESPN analyst Tedy Bruschi held a Patriots-Texans chat on ESPNBoston.com today, and touched on some of the key areas for both teams. The chat can be recapped here and included some of the following topics:
1. Tom Brady is no Andy Dalton, and that's bad news for the Texans.
2. Why the 2012 Patriots are different than the 2010 Patriots.
3. Tight end Rob Gronkowski didn't look good in the season finale.
4. How the presence of tight end Garrett Graham and outside linebacker Brooks Reed helps the Texans.
5. Vince Wilfork's presence against the run was huge on Dec. 10; it should be again this time around.
6. Patriots must prepare for different mentality from the Texans.