Every Tuesday on ESPNBoston.com, questions from Patriots followers are answered as part of a weekly mailbag. This week's mailbag has been posted and includes some of the following topics:
1. Why the Patriots secondary is better equipped to handle the Ravens' vertical passing game (hint: things changed when Aqib Talib arrived).
2. Follow-up on tight end Rob Gronkowski and his re-injured forearm.
3. Will age and playing a double-overtime game catch up to the Ravens?
4. Shane Vereen and what the Patriots look for at the running back position.
5. Brian Daboll returning to the coaching staff and what that might mean.