Every Thursday on ESPNBoston.com, there is a Patriots chat in the early afternoon. Today's chat kicked off at 12:45 p.m. ET, can be recapped here, and included some of the following topics:
1. Drafting Rutgers safety Duron Harmon in the third round and the strategy of projecting value based on other teams' needs/draft board.
2. The Rutgers-to-Patriots pipeline.
3. Brandon Lloyd, Deion Branch and the possibility of signing a veteran receiver.
4. Breaking down the draft picks and what roles they might fill.
5. Trading down in the draft and trading for running back LaGarrette Blount.
6. Safety Tavon Wilson and his projected Year 1 to Year 2 jump.