The Patriots will hold their first practice of training camp on Friday, and we'll be previewing what to expect in the days leading up to it.
To kick off the week, teaming with Field Yates, it's our 11 areas to watch at camp.
1. Which pass-catchers will emerge?
2. Jones, Hightower and the second-year jump
3. Gronkowski's return
4. New look on defense?
5. How, if at all, does the offense change?
6. Dennard trickle-down effect at cornerback
7. Sorting through a crowded offensive backfield
8. Safety pairing with McCourty
9. Rookie receivers early
10. Will Armstead's CFL experience translate
11. Is there a legitimate punting competition?
To read the piece, CLICK HERE.