Every Tuesday on ESPNBoston.com, questions from Patriots followers are answered as part of a weekly mailbag. This week's mailbag has been posted and includes some of the following topics:
1. Setting the tone at the start of training camp, as the Patriots look to move past Aaron Hernandez's murder charge.
2. A workout for veteran WR Laurent Robinson and overall questions among the Patriots' pass-catchers.
3. Comparing 2013 with the Patriots' 2006 passing attack.
4. Closer look at the running backs and the theory that the running game takes on added importance in 2013.
5. Revisiting the positional groupings from last year to gauge how the Patriots must approach their passing attack.