ESPNBoston.com Patriots reporter Mike Reiss was a guest on the "Mut & Merloni" show on sports radio WEEI on Wednesday (pre-Tom Brady injury). Audio of the interview can be heard here and included some of the following topics:
1. Closer look at the young receivers.
2. Rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld and how he fits.
3. Second-year safety Tavon Wilson and if he's headed in the wrong direction.
4. Devin McCourty rotating from safety to cornerback.
5. Quarterback Tim Tebow and his potential fit on the roster.