1. Patriots force turnover on downs. The Ravens got the ball to open the second half, and their offense managed its best drive of the game, crossing midfield for the first time. But it didn't go much further, as the Ravens attempted to convert on fourth down, but Logan Ryan, who intercepted a pass earlier in the game, broke up a Joe Flacco throw.
2. Ryan records second pick. Ryan has been everywhere, recording two interceptions and breaking up the aforementioned pass. The third-rounder's second pick of the day set up the Patriots for a field goal from Stephen Gostkowski, extending the lead to 20-0. He leads all NFL rookies with five interceptions this season.
3. Patriots stuff Ravens again. The Ravens marched deep into Patriots territory, but a stingy defensive effort forced the second turnover on downs of the day. Defensive end Rob Ninkovich came up with the clutch stop to bring down Ray Rice short of the first-down marker.
4. Edelman closing in on 100/1,000. Among the unlikely scenarios relating to this season, perhaps few foresaw a 100-catch, 1,000-yard season for wide receiver Julian Edelman. But he's closing in on exactly that, as he's up to 95 catches and 974 yards this season. He's among the best bargains in the NFL this season with a contract that pays him just over $1 million.
5. Penalty box. The following Patriots were flagged for penalties during the third quarter: cornerback Aqib Talib (pass interference; declined).