Every Tuesday on ESPNBoston.com, questions from New England Patriots followers are answered as part of a weekly mailbag. This week's mailbag has been posted and includes some of the following topics:
1. Considering how quickly tight end Rob Gronkowski will be a full-time contributor and how much his knee will affect his performance.
2. Looking closer at the competition at center (Ryan Wendell vs. Bryan Stork) and right guard (Dan Connolly vs. Josh Kline).
3. Cornerback Brandon Browner and his potential impact.
4. Chandler Jones, Will Smith and the pass rush from the defensive end spot.
5. Have the Patriots done enough on offense?
6. Cornerback Kyle Arrington -- is he a weak link?
7. Tight end Zach Sudfeld keeps coming up in the discussion.