Rain in the forecast for tonight

The clouds and damp streets outside your window notwithstanding, it looks like there might be a proverbial “window” in which to play tonight’s Red Sox-Athletics game at Fenway Park.

The early 6:35 p.m. ET start time will help, as there is just a 30 percent chance of rain between 6 and 7, and just a 20 percent chance from 7-8, according to Weather.com. From 8-9, there’s no chance of rain, but that number jumps to 80 percent from 9-10 and to 90 percent from 10 p.m. through 1 a.m.

Temperatures will be in the mid-40s and winds will be about 15 miles per hour, so it will not be a comfortable night at Fenway. On Wednesday, by the way, the temperature is expected to reach 70 in Boston (with partly cloudy skies), so there’s that to look forward to.

Here is tonight’s Red Sox lineup, which does not include David Ortiz:

1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF

2. Shane Victorino, RF

3. Dustin Pedroia, 2B

4. Mike Napoli, 1B

5. Daniel Nava, LF

6. Will Middlebrooks, 3B

7. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, C

8. Jonny Gomes, DH

9. Stephen Drew, SS

SP -- Alfredo Aceves, RHP