1. The Bills have set a franchise record for sacks. With four sacks in the first half, they now have 53 on the season. Their previous record was 49 in 1995, while they unofficially tallied 50 in 1964. Sacks were not an official statistic until 1982.
2. Not the best day for either quarterback. Ryan Tannehill has a 64.1 passer rating through the first half, while Thad Lewis has a 58.3 rating. Neither quarterback has passed for a touchdown, while Lewis was intercepted in the second quarter. Conditions haven't been a major factor; there was a brief period of rain early in the game and winds are moderate.
3. Strong outing so far by Buffalo's defense. The Dolphins are 1-for-8 on third down and have yet to reach the red zone.
4. Marcell Dareus did not play in the first quarter, the first time this season he did not start. Dareus began to see action in the second quarter. He was listed as probable on the injury report with an ankle injury.
5. Marquise Goodwin left the game in the first quarter with a knee injury. He is out for the remainder of the contest.