1. Patrick Kane, forward: Kane is playing some of his most consistent hockey of the season. He’s had points in seven consecutive games and is keeping at a point-a-game rate. He has 21 points through 21 games. Twice in his career -- both Stanley Cup seasons -- he finished at a point or better a game. He’s also fixing his plus/minus problem and is down to a minus-3 rating.
2. Brandon Pirri, forward: Pirri has earned the trust of Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville and is running with it. Pirri, who has scored in the last three games, ranks fifth on the team with six goals and is tied for eighth with 11 points. He also has a plus-5 rating in November.
3. Brent Seabrook, defenseman: Seabrook has been solid throughout November. He’s had a plus rating in six of eight games and has a plus-7 rating for the month. He also has five assists in November. He’s second among Blackhawks’ defensemen with 12 points.
1. Nikolai Khabibulin, goaltender: Khabibulin is having a tough season to say the least. To add to his struggles in net, he suffered a lower-body injury and left Saturday’s game against the Nashville Predators. The Blackhawks placed him on long-term injured reserve on Sunday. His start against the Predators didn’t appear to be headed in a positive direction either. He gave up two goals in the first period prior to his injury. He is 1-0-1 with a 5.01 goals-against average and .811 save percentage in four games this season.
2. Penalty kill: The Blackhawks went another week without being able to find consistent success on the penalty kill. The Blackhawks dropped 0.7 in their penalty-killing percentage from last week and rank 29th in the league with a 73.8 percent.
3. Bryan Bickell, forward: Bickell has accumulated one point through eight games in November. His lone point was a goal on Nov. 10. He was in a real groove in late October when he scored goals in four consecutive games, but he hasn’t been able to find that consistency over the last few weeks and has one goal in his last 10 games. Kris Versteeg's arrival to the third line could help spark Bickell.