ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Here’s a look at by the numbers at the Minnesota Wild’s 4-2 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 4 of their second-round series:
* The Blackhawks were held to 20 shots on goal. They haven’t had more than 22 shots on net in the four games and are averaging 20.8 shots in the series.
* The Wild had 31 shots on net. They’re averaging 25 shots on goal in the series.
* Wild defenseman Ryan Suter played a game-high 31:30 of ice time. He’s third in the league with 29:00 average ice time in the playoffs.
* The Wild had a 62.5 Corsi close percentage, which is shot differential with the game tied or within a goal in 5-on-5 situations. The Wild outshot the Blackhawks 35-21 in those situations, according to extraskater.com. The Blackhawks’ 37.5 Corsi close percentage was their lowest of the playoffs.
* Blackhawks forward Marian Hossa had two assists. He has eight points, including seven assists, in the series.
* Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson blocked one shot and still leads the NHL with 35 blocked shots in the playoffs.
* The Wild scored a power-play goal for the second consecutive game. The Blackhawks gave the Wild four power plays in the first two games. The Wild had nine in the last two games.
* Parise had an assist. He has four points in the series and a team-high 14 points in the playoffs.
* Blackhawks forward Jonathan Toews had his worst possession game of the season. He had a 27.6 Corsi percentage (the Blackhawks had eight shots for and 21 shots against with him on the ice in 5-on-5 situations.) Three of his four worst Corsi games this season have come against the Wild. Toews has one goal, one assist and a zero rating in the series. The line of Charlie Coyle, Mikko Koivu Nino Niederreiter and defensemen Suter and Jonas Brodin matched up with Toews the most.
* Wild goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov made 18 saves on 20 shots. He’s stopped 72-of-81 shots for a .889 save percentage in the series.
* The Wild had 11 players with a Corsi percentage of better than 50 percent in 5-on-5 situations, according to extraskater.com. Granlund led the Wild with a 72.4 percentage (the Wild had 21 shots for and eight against with him on the ice).
* Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford stopped 27-of-31 shots for a .871 save percentage. He’s made 89 saves on 99 shots for a .899 save percentage in the series.
* The Blackhawks had five players with a Corsi percentage of better than 50 percent. Kruger led them with a 65.4 percentage (the Blackhawks had 17 shots for and nine against). Ben Smith had a team-low 0 percent (zero shots for and 13 against).
* The Wild scored one third-period goal. They have scored eight third-period goals in the series and a NHL-best 16 in the playoffs.