Here are the Cowboys' latest salary cap figures for the 2013 season.
Quarterback Tony Romo continues to have the highest salary cap figure for the season coming in at $11.8 million. Before Romo signed his mega contract for $119.5 million, his cap number was $16.8 million.
Here are the Top 10 salary cap figures for 2013.
1. Tony Romo, $11.8 million
2. Anthony Spencer, $10.6 million
3. Doug Free, $10.02 million
4. DeMarcus Ware, $8.093 million
5. Brandon Carr, $5.4 million
6. Jason Witten, $4.35 million
7. Jay Ratliff, $4.072 million
8. Morris Claiborne, $3.6 million
9. Miles Austin, $3.58 million
10. Tyron Smith, $3.4 million
Note: Romo's base salary is $1.5 million. The highest base salary for the Cowboys in 2013 is currently Spencer's at $10.6 million but that's his franchise tag number. Doug Free comes in with the second-highest base salary of $7 million. Base salaries of several players were turned into signing bonus money to lower 2013 cap figures. For example, Austin's $6.7 million base salary was turned into signing bonus money to lower his cap figure from $6.7 million to $3.58 million. Austin will earn a base salary of $840,000 this season.