The AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic announced that six individuals will be inducted into the bowl's Hall of Fame at Cowboys Stadium on April 19. The ceremony begins at 11 a.m. and is free and open to the public.
The 2012 class includes:
* USC offensive tackle Tony Boselli
* Texas linebacker/defensive back Tom Campbell
* Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie
* Notre Dame head coach Lou Holtz
* Texas A&M quarterback Kevin Murray
* Arkansas defensive tackle Jim Williams
The Cotton Bowl Hall of Fame has an impressive list of members. It's too many to name, but you can click here and scroll all the previous classes.