Now that we've gotten a few hours sleep, we have an updated injury report for you from Thursday night's Cowboys' 17-9 loss to the Oakland Raiders.
Quarterback Tony Romo suffered a sore back, but he's OK. He's scheduled to practice Saturday. Romo dealt with a sore back in 2008 as the result of a few hard hits, which was the case of getting sacked three times Thursday.
Romo appeared to be in discomfort while sitting on the bench during the second half. After the game, he said, "I'm fine."
* The walking boot on rookie wide receiver Dez Bryant will remain on for at least another day. Bryant is recovering from a right high ankle sprain and the team is being cautious. Friday will mark two weeks since he's worn the boot. Bryant is scheduled to lose the boot and begin his rehab Saturday in Oxnard, Calif.
* Linebacker Stephen Hodge keeps saying he's not sure when he'll start to practice. Hodge is recovering from microfracture surgery and will continue to rehab once the team gets to Oxnard, Calif.
* Safety Mike Hamlin has a sprained neck and said he suffered a concussion. Hamlin said Thursday night his headaches were subsiding.
* Nose tackle Junior Siavii suffered a cut on his forehead and some bruising on his eyes after making a tackle without a helmet. Siavii said he doesn't have a concussion and finished the game without any problems.
* Coach Wade Phillips said tight end Martellus Bennett (ankle), linebacker Sean Lee (quad) and safety Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (shoulder) are scheduled to return to practice on Saturday and should be ready for the third preseason game at San Diego on August 21.