* The second full practice of camp had fewer plays than Thursday’s workout. There were five sessions of team drills and one 7-on-7 for the first teams; four and one with the second and third teams. They ran more than 90 plays on Thursday. Unofficially, they were in the mid-60s on Friday.
* CB Orlando Scandrick had a terrific day. He had two pass breakups on successive snaps, with the best coming on a crossing route from Jon Kitna to Dez Bryant where he used his right hand to bat the pass away in a display of proper technique.
* LB Keith Brooking had two would-be interceptions and a pass breakup in the morning session and then stepped in front of Miles Austin on a slant route for a pick of Tony Romo. Unfortunately, that is when he strained his hamstring as he ran down the field with RB Lonyae Miller on the chase.
* Romo had a pretty throw on a long drag across the field to Miles Austin, who had a safety in coverage, and then he floated a waggle over a defender's hands to Jason Witten for a nice gain. Austin had a great outstretched grab of a Romo throw over the middle as he broke away from Scandrick.
* QB Stephen McGee took his first turns in full team drills and had WR Titus Ryan drop a perfectly-thrown pass on a dig route. McGee also had TE Jason Pociask bobble and drop a throw and WR Dwayne Harris slip on a break leading to an incompletion.
* Harris, however, showed good body control making a nice catch on a purposely low throw away from a defender from Jon Kitna.
* LB DeMarcus Ware was disruptive again. His quickness turned around OT Sam Young so quickly that Romo was forced to throw a check down to Miller much earlier than he wanted. He also snuffed out a reverse to WR Kevin Ogletree. On the first play of team drills, he pressured Romo on a screen.