TAMPA, Fla. -- At the break.
Enjoy the blowout highlights:
1. DeMarcus Ware and Jay Ratliff were on the field for the first third-down play of the second quarter. Ware was pushed out of the way and Ratliff was doubled, but Jason Hatcher almost got a coverage sack as he chased Josh Freeman out of the pocket.
3. Rob Ryan is not going to calm down the blitz. After a Ware sack, resulting in a 6-yard loss, Ryan sent Orlando Scandrick off the edge. Scandrick's speed was too much for right tackle Jeremy Trueblood, who couldn't get out of his stance fast enough. Scandrick got the sack for a 4-yard loss.
4. Sometimes we wonder what Dez Bryant is thinking when he's back there fielding punts. He lost 6 yards on a return. Instead of running up field to catch it, he fielded the ball on the bounce but failed to get up field.
5. Felix Jones had a 38-yard run, and after hitting the hole, he did a nice job of making defenders miss in the second level. It was the second-longest run of the season for Jones. The Cowboys have five runs of over 30 yards this season.
6. Laurent Robinson just can't be stopped. His 9-yard touchdown reception pushed the Cowboys to a 21-0 lead with 4:42 play. Robinson has nine touchdowns on the season all coming within the last eight weeks.
7. This is how bad this first half was for the Bucs: The Cowboys moved defensive end Clifton Geathers onto the field with four minutes left in the half. He rarely gets first-half snaps.
8. Last time the Cowboys were blowing somebody out at halftime was a 28-7 lead over the Buffalo Bills on Nov. 13.
9. The Cowboys defense held the Bucs to 55 total offensive yards.
10. The last two punts by Mat McBriar: 33 and 38 yards. Is that left foot bothering him? The 33-yarder was the last punt of the Giants game and the 38-yarder was the first punt Saturday night.