OXNARD, Calif. -- Here's the latest after the second day of training camp:
* Guard Bill Nagy (ankle) suffered a high ankle sprain during Monday's practice. It's the same left ankle he fractured last October at New England. The team is awaiting the MRI results before it can determine how long Nagy will be out. Coach Jason Garrett said he didn't think Nagy would practice for awhile.
* Guard/center Kevin Kowalski is still out with a bruised ankle. The team isn't sure when he'll be taken off the physically unable to perform list. It's a big blow for Kowalski, who was trying to compete for the starting center's spot with Phil Costa.
* Safety Matt Johnson (leg), nose tackle Jay Ratliff (foot) and safety Gerald Sensabaugh (knee) missed practice as a precaution. Sensabaugh said he feels good but is following the training staff's orders to take it easy.
* Defensive end Clifton Geathers (leg) left practice briefly with an achy leg. After stretching exercises, Geathers motioned for the trainers because he was having some discomfort. Geathers did resume practice and said it was a minor issue.
* Wide receiver Dez Bryant practiced for the second consecutive day with blisters on both feet. He didn't look like he had any problems running.