Charlie Peprah will make debut Sunday

IRVING, Texas – Safety Charlie Peprah will make his Cowboys debut Sunday at Philadelphia two weeks after signing with the team.

Peprah was inactive against the New York Giants and Atlanta, but with injuries at different spots defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is ready to call upon the Plano native. Peprah started 25 of 30 games for Green Bay in 2010-11 and had seven interceptions, but a knee injury led to his release from the Packers over the summer.

“We’ve got Charlie playing a lot this week, so once we get these guys where we catch them up to speed we’re going to play them,” Ryan said.

So far this season the Cowboys have added safety Eric Frampton, linebackers Ernie Sims and Gary Guyton and Peprah to their defense. Sims is now a starter and Frampton has seen time in sub packages. Guyton signed on Wednesday but was released Saturday to make room for Vincent Agnew.

“It’s difficult, but everybody goes through it,” Ryan said. “It’s that old problem, 90 percent of the people in the world don’t care you’ve got problems and the other 10 percent are glad you got them. We’ve got some, so that’s just the way it is. That’s life in the NFL.”