* Dez Bryant took part in punt return drills with the full team for the first time since the early part of training camp. He dropped one kick after attempting to catch it like an outfielder instead of cradling it into his arms.
* OG Montrae Holland took part in a conditioning workout before practice that included doing some football drills. Holland, who has been slowed by a back strain, is expected to return to practice next week.
* RB Felix Jones sat for a few snaps during inside running drills shaking his left hand. It was almost as if his hand had fallen asleep with the way he was moving it. He returned and seemed fine.
* Practice went at a frenetic pace with the offense working without a huddle. The defense had the advantage and it could have been more pronounced. Unofficially, the defense dropped four interceptions. CB Bryan McCann intercepted Tony Romo on a Hail Mary to end practice.
* At one point in 7-on-7 drills the offense had six straight incomplete passes, split evenly between Romo and Jon Kitna. Romo completed 11 of 17 passes in team and 7-on-7 drills and Kitna completed 5 of 11.
* RB Tashard Choice’s first play of team work was on a screen pass from Romo and he used a good block by Bill Nagy on Sean Lee to break free for a long gain. On the next play, DeMarco Murray caught a swing pass from Kitna for a good pick-up.
* Kitna had a no-no-no, yes-yes-yes moment when he was rolling right and threw across the field to TE Martellus Bennett for a completion. Bennett tipped the ball in the air before securing it as several defenders closed in on him.
* Third-string QB Stephen McGee took only six snaps on Tuesday, which is a sign the regulars will play more Saturday vs. the Vikings.