FORT WORTH, Texas -- Welcome to the final round of the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. With leader Jason Dufner bearing down on the DFW double and Zach Johnson looking to make it two plaid jackets in three years.
Here's some key things to watch:
* Dufner heads into the final round at minus-15 and in a decent position to tie or even break with a truly great round Johnson's course-record of 21-under he set in winning the event in 2010. Dufner and Johnson, playing partners Saturday, will again be paired with Johnson just one shot back. They are scheduled to tee off at 12:55 p.m.
* As for the FedExCup points standings, Hunter Mahan is second overall and Matt Kuchar is fourth. Mahan, who is from Colleyville, posted the only bogey-free round Saturday. Heading into today's final round, both golfers are tied for 16th at 2-under. Mahan and Kuchar will paired together and tee off at 11:25.
* If you're an early bird and want to see some golf before the crowds come out in force for the afternoon rounds, you can catch pairs teeing off as early as 7:35 a.m. Some notable tee times include Fort Worth's Rory Sabbatini (8:15), Brandt Jobe of Westlake (9:00), Martin Flores of Mansfield (9:27) and Corey Pavin of Dallas (11:35).
* Rookie Kelly Kraft, who turned pro after the Masters, is having a nice run at Colonial. Kraft, from Denton, is tied for seventh at minus-4 as he's looking at collecting his first PGA Tour payday -- and it could be a sizable one. He tees off with Jonas Bilxt at 12:25 p.m.
* Get your final opportunity to catch the always fun to watch John Daly, who made the cut Friday for only the second time at Colonial. He shot even Saturday and is minus-1 for the tournament. He gets started at 10:39 a.m. with Brendon de Jonge.
* Also of note is 23-year-old Rickie Fowler, who had an up and down day on Saturday as did just about everybody outside of the two leaders. Fowler, tied for seventh at minus-4, will likely be dressed in his all orange attire as a tribute to his alma mater Oklahoma State. He tees off with Ryan Moore at 12:05 p.m.
* As a friendly reminder, bring lots of sunscreen. It's hot out here and temperatures for today are expected to top out at about 92 degrees just as the golfers are hitting the final stretch.