Here's the lowdown on the high-falutin' hardware from Jostens, the designers of the ring:
* 14-karat White Gold
* 250 total diamonds
* 219 Brilliant round diamonds
* 31 Custom cut princess diamonds
* 10.00 total karats
* 91.7 grams (total ring weight)
* The Mavs logo is on top set against a custom blue stone encircled by 31 princess cut diamonds, one for each year of the organization.
* The top features "World Champions" flanked by a 10 round cut diamonds.
* The players name and number are on side A along with the NBA logo and one diamond star signifying the first title for the Mavs. The secondary logo is set with another custom blue stone inside a basketball. The 'M' is emblazoned with 15 diamonds to represent the 15 members of the championship team.
* Side B incorporates "Dallas Mavericks" along with the team's postseason motto, "The Time is Now," engraved in a banner behind the Larry O'Brien trophy. Round diamonds fill the trophy flanked by 2011.
* Inside the band is the original Mavs team logo in honor of the first owner, Donald Carter, in addition to the results of the four playoff series.