ARLINGTON, Texas -- The final day of the Texas Rangers FanFest is today at the Arlington Convention Center. That's also one last chance for some autographs and Q&As. The doors open at 12 p.m. and close at 5 p.m. Here's the schedule:
* Hall of Famer Gaylord Perry will be involved in the lone Q&A session starting at 12:15 p.m. It lasts for 30 minutes
* Bullpen coach Andy Hawkins will host a pitching clinic from 2:15 to 2:45 p.m. and Steve Buechele hosts a hitting clinic from 3:15 to 3:45 p.m.
* Elvis Andrus and Neftali Feliz sign autographs at 4 p.m. Others may join them (possibly Alexi Ogando, Mark Hamburger, Michael Kirkman and Martin Perez) during the day, so keep on the lookout when you arrive.
Here's a look at how the autographs work:
* All fans entering FanFest at least one hour prior to the autograph session will receive a numbered card.
* There will be 175 numbered cards randomly selected to participate in the autograph session.
* One hour prior to the session (3 p.m. today, for instance), the selected numbers will be posted at information booths and on TV screens throughout the Arlington Convention Center. If your number is selected, give the card to the attendant at the entrance of that particular line. Make sure you're in line by the time the session begins (exit and re-entry to a line is not permitted).