Rangers Ballpark is taking its menu to extremes for the playoffs.
Already on the menu is the Boomstick, a two-foot long, one-pound hot dog. Here is part of the release from the Rangers on the additions to the menu:
* The Totally ROSSome Boomstick: a combination of this season’s much-acclaimed 24-inch Boomstick hot dog and the Totally ROSSome Nachos, this one pound 24-inch hot dog comes topped with smoked brisket, fresh pico, sour cream and crunchy Nacho Cheese Doritos. The Boomstick was named in honor of Rangers’ slugger Nelson Cruz’s bat; the Totally ROSSome Nachos were created as a nod to Rangers rookie relief pitcher Robbie Ross.
* Murph-A-Dilla: a 24-inch quesadilla, topped with beef brisket, lettuce, tomatoes and jalapenos, served on a bed of Nacho Cheese Doritos; named as a tip-of-the-cap to Rangers outfielder David Murphy and his favorite snack.
* The Texas Twenty-Four: a 24-inch-long shaved-steak sandwich, topped with queso blanco, grilled onions and peppers.
* Beltre Buster: a 1-pound hamburger made with Nolan Ryan’s all-natural beef and topped with grilled onions, Monterrey Jack cheese and crispy bacon; served on a bed of kettle chips. This MVP sized burger honors Rangers’ gold glove third baseman Adrian Beltre
* Taki Tacos: This spicy twist on walking tacos features Takis Salsa Brava corn chips, topped in the bag with beef, nacho cheese, sour cream and fresh pico.