Mark your calendars, Texas Rangers fans. The club announced on Monday that Fan Fest (presented by AT&T) will be moving back to Rangers Ballpark in Arlington and will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 25. The event is part of the 20th anniversary of the ballpark.
Tickets are on sale now at texasrangers.com/fanfest or by calling 972-RANGERS.
Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for season-ticket holders and $5 for children 13 years old and under.
A limited number of Autograph Fast Passes, which guarantee the Fast Pass holders every autograph for every player who will be participating in the formal autograph sessions on Saturday with “front of the line” access, will also be on sale for $300 per pass (Fan Fest event tickets are additional cost). Full details and rules for the Autograph Fast Pass are posted on texasrangers.com/fanfest. Parking at Rangers Ballpark is free for the event.
As always, the Fan Fest will feature autograph sessions with current Rangers players and coaches. Here are some highlights of the event, according to the club's release:
* Interactive Question & Answer sessions with Rangers executives, players and announcers in the Rangers Hall of Fame (1st floor)
* On-field events to include running the bases, bullpen toss and catching pop-ups (weather permitting)
* Pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics conducted by Rangers coaches and alumni
* Free tours of the Rangers clubhouse and dugout
* Free play in the Rangers Kids Zone
* Photo stage with current and former Rangers players
* Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
* Food and beverages on sale at The Short Stop Grill, Captain Morgan Club, and other Ballpark concession stands
* Merchandise on sale at Ballpark Gift Shop locations.
The club will also sell 2014 Rangers season ticket and mini-plan packages during the event.