1. Pitcher Matt Harrison dominated the Cubs in five innings. He allowed on hit and one run with a walk and five strikeouts.
2. The Rangers could only squeeze four innings against the Milwaukee Brewers before the tarp had to come out. Robbie Ross made his first Cactus League start.
3. The Rangers' starting rotation is starting to take shape as we draw near to Opening Day. Manager Ron Washington doesn't want Harrison and Derek Holland adding additional pressure on themselves. Both have high expectations this year given their productivity last season.
4. Craig Gentry returned to the field Sunday against the Brewers. He went 0-for-2 with a strikeout at the plate. Catcher Yorvit Torrealba was a late scratch against the Cubs. He reported having lower back tightness.
5. Pitcher Yu Darvish is set for Monday's start against the Brewers. He had a very light throwing and conditioning session this morning. Catcher Mike Napoli is expected to be Darvish's catcher. The Rangers also announced a partnership with a Japanese social application provider, gloops, that looks forward to the excitement Darvish will bring to both Rangers' fans and fans of Darvish in Japan.
6. Johnathan Taylor spoke to the minor leaguers Saturday after the game versus the Arizona Diamondbacks. He will receive a Courage Award from the Tempe Sports Authority Foundation on Monday.