DALLAS -- The Stars got two goals in the first and two more in the second (both from Jamie Benn) to beat the Phoenix Coyotes, 4-0.
* Marty Turco. For the first time all season, Turco allowed two or fewer goals in three straight games. He's starting to play better. The Stars certainly need that. More on that on ESPNDallas.com. Turco even headbutted Petr Prucha. What did you think of that?
* Jamie Benn. He was excellent on Sunday. He scored two goals in the second period, won some faceoffs, skated with purpose and was in on just about every scoring chance (it seemed like). He's been great all season, but that sometimes doesn't show up on the scoresheet. It was there on Sunday.
* Nicklas Grossman. He was on his game on Sunday, making the smart plays and not allowing many scoring chances at all when he was on the ice. Kudos also to Matt Niskanen, who I thought had a nice game.
* Defensive support. Stars coach Marc Crawford constantly preaches that his forwards must come back in support of the puck to help the defense. They did that on Sunday.
* Fight. Krys Barch and Paul Bissonnette went at it in the third period after the score was 4-0. Who won?